Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wholesome Entertainment

I recently canceled my cable and I am trying to find other modes of entertainment for me and for Clark. I have decided that I need to go to the library more and so Clark and I have been to two different library's this week. The first time was awful. He was so loud and the library was so small and didn't really have a decent kids area. The second time I did a little more research and found what book I wanted and found that first then we went to the kids area where he played quietly (For the most part) and did some puzzles and read a few books all the while I was in and out of reading the book I picked out for myself. It was still a little stressful since he is still learning to use his library voice but it was much better than the first time. I am sure in time we will both come to enjoy it better. Clark does love the Curious George book we checked out for him.

Later that night we made dinner together. Clark is so cute and gets so excited about pizza so he had a blast:) It was fun and not too much work since I just bought the pizza dough you just add water to. I am sure we will do it again and it is fun that he is getting old enough to help out in the kitchen.

No comments: