Thursday, October 8, 2009


I have had pretty good luck with my sewing projects lately but this next one I am about to share was not so successful. I finished it but I didn't do a very good job. I was under some stress and I just didn't care much plus the type of material I used you can't just unpick and try again you have to cut off the part you messed up and try again. Don't get me wrong I may end up doing just that some day to fix it. For now it is used for a blanket for 3 year old's and luckily that audience doesn't require perfection.

I present to you the Picnic tablecloth:

As you can see from the second photo it is for the preschool co-op I am doing. The kids like to sit on it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It looks inviting for those preschool kids to sit on. I hope they like it. You are becoming quite the seamstress. I've lost a bit of interest in it for now.