The moment many of you have been waiting for has finally arrived! We are done! Levi did most of the work but I did the finishing touches and was the manager. We did it together and we have decided not to ever do anything like this again. It turned out way cute and I can't wait to start using it to store my sewing goods and for other uses over the years. A big thanks to my friend Julie for all the advice and the use of her sander. Without her this couldn't have been done, THANKS JULIE! The contrast between the before and after pictures is stunning so please enjoy. Also, if any of you are in need of black paint let us know, we bought way too much and opened both cans...oops.