Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is what I have been up to!

I know it has been way too long since I last posted but I have been so busy. Here are some pictures of what I have been up to. I have taken up a little sewing, I am baking as usually, I have been taking way too many naps trying to make up for the loss of sleep of having a 2 year transition to a toddler bed, and I have just been taking it easy.

I finished New Moon and loved it but am trying to finish my other book before I continue the Twilight Saga. Thankfully I have a friend who owns the books so I can borrow them from her instead of waiting on the wait list at every single library. I do miss that escape but I am trying to finish books that I start, a new thing for me that Levi has encouraged me to try.

Me sewing:)


The cribsheet

Here is the diaper envelope I learned to make.
French Bread, a little crooked.

Cupcakes

Of course my month wouldn't be completely busy if I didn't do a little card making:)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks completely Awesome! Way to go!