Monday, November 1, 2010

Grocery Bag Holder

I've been wanting to buy or make something for a while that would hold our plastic grocery bags. We don't get nearly as many as we used to since I switched to reusable grocery sacks probably over a year ago but we still need them and get them from time to time. We used to just have them under the sink but then for our ward Super Saturday we were going to make them and I realized I had almost everything to make my own already so I asked for the tutorial and made it before Super Saturday since knowing me I will spend all my time chatting instead of doing a craft. The bag turned out HUGE! A lot bigger than I thought but it works great and I love it. Next time though I would have made one a little smaller like 16" by 20" instead of 20" by 25".


3 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

I am so going to make one of these! We have so many bags because I always forget to take my reusable ones. So cool!

Artsy Aut said...

I need this! My bags are a mess. I love how yours turned out!

Julie said...

Super cute! I've been wanting one of these for ages. Right now, I use a very cheap cloth grocery bag. This is so much better! I love the earthy colors too. :)