Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello Stranger;)

I know, I know, it has been way too long since I've posted but honestly as far as my personal life goes not much has happened. I had an amazing Thanksgiving and my Christmas Season is going well but I just haven't done that much for Just Me.

I thought I would entertain you with a few of my ideas for the future. I am still going to make a twin quilt though it didn't happen this year and I'm already thinking on my new year resolutions but I am one of those selfish people that REALLY look forward to their Birthday and mine is coming up in a little over a month. I want to do something fun but nothing too much since my funds are a bit low so I came across this idea and I think I can make it happen.

A Hot CHOCOLATE Bar! For those that know me best you know three things about me that haven't and won't change, I LOVE pigs, my favorite color is purple, and I LOVE Hot Chocolate! So this seems to fit my personality. We will see how it comes together but I'm excited for it. I'll keep you posted:)

3 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

That looks so amazing! I would so do that with you if you just lived closer.

kimi + joe said...

I'm a birthday-a-holic and fully support your hot coco idea. Looks tasty and festive!

Julie said...

This is super cute! Thanks for telling me about it. I had tried to look up the link on my own but didn't find the right one and here it was all the time. Silly me! :)
I also really LOVE hot chocolate so it doesn't surprise me that you do since we're sisters!

I can't wait to hear all about it!