Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall is Full of Change

August was full of ups and downs so when September came and even the hint of fall weather was in the air I decided I needed change. I started with a totally new hair cut right before our August trip to Utah...HELLO BANGS! Haven't seen you since grade school. It looks good, sorry for the lame picture, and I adore the change. Since I was feeling so great about that change we had to update a few things in the apt to give it a small make over after we got rid of certain items we weren't using anymore:) We started off with buying table cloths for our dining room table instead of the toddler plastic that we have been using over the years. Then our poor shower curtain needed to be retired since my son and I had thrown up on it a few times and washing it shrunk the poor thing. We went with something dramatic but nice and I have to say I am loving the change that comes with fall.

My bangs...LOVE THEM...sorry this isn't a glamor shot but I was camping.


The Table...yes that is real fruit and we love having easy access to it.


Here is the new bathroom. Levi spray painted a piece of art he got on his mission and we bought towels and the curtain to match.

5 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Love it! Hope you are doing well!

Artsy Aut said...

I love you with bangs! Totally cute. When I finnaly cut bangs I coundnt believe how different I looked. I love them too. And your apartment looks great! That shower curtain is awesome

Jones said...

Super cute! I need a haircut too.

pennylutz said...

Love the new bathroom look

Julie said...

Very great changes all around!